The 2012 Toronto Theatre Critics’ Awards were announced on Tuesday morning and Acting Up Stage Company is honoured to be the recipient of 6 out of the 16 awards distributed—the most of any theatre company in Toronto!
- Best Production of a Musical: Caroline, or Change
- Best New Musical: Ride The Cyclone
- Best Director of a Musical: Britt Small and Jacob Richmond, Ride The Cyclone
- Best Actress in a Musical: Arlene Duncan, Caroline, or Change
- Best Supporting Actress in a Musical: Deborah Hay, Caroline, or Change
- Best Supporting Actorin a Musical: Elliott Loran, Ride The Cyclone
The Toronto Theatre Critics’ Awards are juried by The Globe and Mail (J. Kelly Nestruck), The Grid (Martin Morrow), National Post (Robert Cushman), NOW Magazine (Glenn Sumi) and The Toronto Star (Richard Ouzounian).