MARQUEE is a free arts program that seeks to empower LGBTQ2S youth in Toronto by connecting them to the stories and songs of The Musical Stage Company productions.
MARQUEE is open to anyone ages 16-29 who identifies as LGBTQ2S selected through a simple application process. No previous experience in the arts is necessary. We particularly encourage applications from LGBTQ2S folks with diverse experiences, especially those who are: Two-Spirit, transgender, non-binary, Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, people with disabilities, living with mental illness, and/or have experiences of homelessness.
What does MARQUEE offer?
- A great community of art-loving LGBTQ2S peers & mentors
- A free ticket for you and a guest to see a musical
- Hands-on art-making workshops facilitated by outstanding Toronto artists, inspired by a Musical Stage Company musical
- TTC tickets and snacks provided at all MARQUEE activities
- An opportunity to make art and make new friends in an affirming space
MARQUEE is a program from The Musical Stage Company, made possible by TD Bank Group and offered in partnership with The AMY Project.
Marquee Program Sponsor